Submission deadline: we will be accepting submissions until January, 15, 2015. Voices only accepts submissions from current students. Please submit your paper in Word or PDF format to email@example.com.
Voices accepts submissions from all methods of practice and fields of specialization. We accept submissions that fall within the following categories:
- Research papers (qualitative or quantitative)
- Policy papers
- Theory-based papers
- Practice-oriented papers
- Case studies (individuals, couples, families, and groups)
- Reflective papers
When submitting, please follow these guidelines:
- Format your paper in APA style.
- Include an abstract.
- Limit your submission to a maximum length of 9 pages (including abstract and references).
- Remove your name from the cover page, headers, and paper itself.
- Include your name and email address on the last page.
- Research studies involving human subjects will require IRB approval from CUNY.
- You may submit more than one paper for consideration, but a maximum of one paper per author will be published in any given volume.
- Submit your work to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.